Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On the road again...











This weekend I went up to Portland to visit my grandparents - nobody but me knew that I could climb the whole set of stairs by myself so I showed off my new skills. Although it rained a bit, that didn't stop me from taking a walk (in the rain breaks), sneaking cookies with my Grandpa, and shouting and pointing at Auntie Alyssa's dog.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Amara, you are too cute. I love that you are such a good eater! I bet your dad loved it when you got bananas on his arm. You look so snuggly! I'm so impressed with your stair climbing skills. I send big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Amara how could you have hidden your climbing skills from us for 2 weeks. Onward and upward. I am sure there are all sorts of climbing opportunities your parents might not want you to take advantage of quite yet. Tell that won't stop you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amara,
    Thank you for coming to visit. I wish you hadn't bought those cookies that we had to eat together!! love, Grampa Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Editor" Kathy-Gramma says.......

    Wonderful to see you all in Camas, Washington.

    ReplyDelete