
This is me right after the bath I had after I threw up my afternoon snack and just before I threw up my dinner. Tum tum no good tonight. Right now I am sleeping in Mommy & Daddy's bed so they can be near me when I wake up with my bad tummy. I told them it could be a long night, but they said it's okay. They love me lots.
I'm so sorry you have a bad tum tum Amara. Yesterday sure wasn't your day. There are days like that, even in Australia.
ReplyDeleteI am going to vote again on who you look like and change my vote from "alien" to "other Frank relatives" because you remind me so much of my mother in this picture.
Amara, You are a lucky girl that your parents let you sleep in their bed. You should count your lucky stars and please don't throw up on them.
ReplyDelete