Saturday, June 20, 2009

Is this Crawling?

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Amara! I would say that you have developed an interesting and effective variation on getting from here to there. It looks like a cross between "l really want to walk like cousin Eli and my mommy and daddy but I can't quite figure that out so this will have to do for now because it is so much fun being able to move when I want to move and go where I want to go."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ama, we all have our own style of crawling and your's is exceptional!!! I loved talking with you on the phone yesterday and glad you are feeling better...love, Grampa Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! That's crawling. You'll get it straightened out fast enough and then your parents won't be able to keep up with you. We miss you in San Francisco and can't wait to have you come visit the new house. - Auntie Tinky

    ReplyDelete