By far my favorite potential photo essay topic would be 'what you can carry on two wheels.' Unfortunately, capturing pictures is usually of moving vehicles from a moving car and all my photos are crud. But that won't stop me from posting a few...I have a new-found appreciation (even beyond what I've seen traveling in other countries previously) for that which one can transport...makes me wonder why we think we need an SUV for the things we have...I'll add to this post as I go. So many amazing shots I haven't yet captured.
 |
First of all, the two-wheeler is ubiquitous...this is part of my commute. Always colorful to see who drives by.
 |
| Definitely the way many kids get to school. These two boys are going to get dropped off. |
|
 |
| Family outings |
 |
| Trips to the market... |
No comments:
Post a Comment